Positioning Technology for Surveying, GIS and Mapping.
1. Connect the Imaging Station (IS) to the PC via USB cable using ActiveSync or Sync Center (this application should automatically launch after connecting the IS to the PC and turning it on).
2. When prompted select “Connect without setting up your device”
3. Continuing select “File Management/ Browse the contents of your device”
4. Select “Internal Disk”
5. Browse into the “FIELD_SCAN” folder.
6. Copy the entire project folder that you named in TopSURV and paste it to your PC project folder (created by you).
Note: Never delete files or folders from this directory using ActiveSync or Windows Sync Center. It is always best to delete jobs from within the TopSURV application.